Storytelling 6-8 year olds
Weeks 1, 2, 3 & 4
This fun and exciting course encourages children to explore stories they already know, hear new stories, create their own special story and become storytellers themselves. During this entertaining workshop our young students will :
- Be inspired by stories from across the world
- Expand vocabulary
- Improve speaking and listening skills.
- Act out favourite characters and adventures
- Play games to increase their creative and language skills
- Learn to use their voices to dramatise a story
- Use their imaginations to create characters and plot
- Work on their memory skills to present their story
- Improve confidence by presenting their work
- Create an amazing collage style book to help them retell their story
- Build to a choral storytelling performance piece
Tutor: Eleanor Dillon-Reams
Eleanor is a professional actress, poet, storyteller and writer. She graduated from East15 Acting School with a first class degree, and has since worked extensively in theatre across the UK and internationally, specialising in Shakespeare and spoken word.
Her play HoneyBee recently received critical acclaim at the Brighton Fringe and is set to tour nationally in 2019.
Eleanor has over 12 years experience working with children, and loves nothing more storytelling with them!
Book this course
To book this course go to Online Booking form here
No feedback on this course »
No feedback yet.
You must be logged in to post any feedback.