Storytelling 6-8 year olds
Summer Weeks 2,3 & 4
This fun and exciting course encourages children to explore stories they already know, hear new stories, create their own special story and become storytellers themselves. During this entertaining workshop our young students will :
- Be inspired by new stories from across the world
- Have fun with stories they already know
- Play games to increase their creative and language skills
- Learn to use their voices to dramatise a story
- Use their imaginations to create characters and plot
- Work on their memory skills to present their story
- Improve confidence by presenting their work
- Create an amazing collage style book to help them retell their story
- Record their own individual story – a lovely keepsake for parents
Tutor : Dr Elizabeth Dearnley
Dr Elizabeth Dearnley has a background in the history of fairy tales, storytelling and Arts Production. She has taught at UCL and the University of Cambridge as well as working as a freelance Arts Producer. Elizabeth has considerable experience of running storytelling workshops for young people and adults.
Book this course
To book this course go to Online Booking form here
No feedback on this course »
No feedback yet.
You must be logged in to post any feedback.