Storytelling 6-8 year olds
Weeks 2, 3 & 4
This fun and exciting course encourages children to explore stories they already know, hear new stories, create their own special story and become storytellers themselves. During this entertaining workshop our young students will :
- Be inspired by stories from across the world
- Expand vocabulary
- Improve speaking and listening skills.
- Act out favourite characters and adventures
- Play games to increase their creative and language skills
- Learn to use their voices to dramatise a story
- Use their imaginations to create characters and plot
- Work on their memory skills to present their story
- Improve confidence by presenting their work
- Create an amazing collage style book to help them retell their story
- Build to a choral storytelling performance piece
Book this course
To book this course go to Online Booking form here
No feedback on this course »
No feedback yet.
You must be logged in to post any feedback.