Photography 11-16 years
Four days to expand your understanding of the technical and aesthetic possibilities of photography. Very much a hands on course, you will learn how to take great photographs as well as how to edit and manipulate the images on your computer!
Topics will include:
- Making the most of your camera
- Looking at the world with a fresh eye
- Macro work – close up photography
- Simple rules of composition
- How to make lighting work for you
- Portraiture – how to take great photographs of people
- Photographing buildings and landscape
- How to manipulate images
There will be an exhibition of work at 3.50 on Thursday.
Tutor Peter Hughes
Peter Hughes grew up with Black & White photography and turned professional in 1990. A combination of maintaining a child like imagination and decades of technical experience in a wide range of photography, means that Peter can assist pupils in creating fantastic images from a variety of subjects.
Book this course
To book this course go to Online Booking form here
4 Feedback on this course »
You must be logged in to post any feedback.