Cake Decorating 8-16 years
Summer Weeks 1, 2, 3 & 4
Four full days 10am – 4pm
£218 including all ingredients
Learn how to make your cakes look amazing! Students will decorate a variety of cakes, biscuits, cup cakes etc. to take home each day. Topics covered will include:
- How to make and work with different types of icing – butter cream, fondant and royal
- Using icing equipment including smoothers, cutters and nozzles etc.
- Decorative techniques including creating flowers and modelling
- Learning how to embellish icing with colours and glitter
- How to make your cake board look stunning
Tutor: Julie Reynolds
Julie Reynolds has a real passion for cake making and decorating. Embracing new and innovative ideas and techniques she produces original custom made cakes. Julie thrives in an enthusiastic environment where she can share her imagination and skills with others.
Book this course
To book this course go to Online Booking form here
3 Feedback on this course »
You must be logged in to post any feedback.