Drawing & Illustration 8-16
Easter Week 8th-11th April
£220 Includes all materials
Everyone wants to be able to draw and now is your chance to learn how to do it well. Amazing results can be achieved once you have mastered the basics! Discover how to draw figures, characters, cartoons, manga and book illustrations with an expert tutor on this comprehensive workshop. Topics covered will include:
- How to draw a figure
- Using shading, highlighting and shadow to make objects appear more solid
- Discover how to draw a head
- Give your characters life, expression and movement
- Illustrate your favourite book
- Develop a story and create a cartoon strip
- Design a poster
- Become familiar with the tools of the trade
Suitable for all levels of ability.
Tutor Nik Afia
Nik has worked as an illustrator for about twenty years, starting as storyboard artist on Teletubbies and going on to work in TV on shows such as Tweenies, Rosie and Jim, Tots TV and later Eastenders and Red Dwarf. More recently he was worked as an illustrator for children’s book publishers including Macmillan, Walker Books and Igloo. Nik is also does graphic design.
Book this course
To book this course go to Online Booking form here
No feedback on this course »
No feedback yet.
You must be logged in to post any feedback.